Coffee is a staple drink for most people. It keeps your senses awake to help you feel energized and awake for the rest of the day’s activities. Buying coffee in stores like Starbucks is definitely convenient which is why most people prefer this method. But, if you like drinking your coffee a certain way not available in store or, you just wants to avoid the long queue, having an espresso maker at home is more convenient. If you are planning on buying one soon, here are some highly recommended machines or makers you may want to consider.
This is definitely one of the most popular espresso machines out there. The Gaggia 14101 can accommodate up to 72 ounces of reservoir water so you can continuously create delectable espressos and coffee drinks. Housing is made of stainless steel for durability.
- Parts are made of high quality materials so you know your machine is durable and will last a long time.
- Tank easily heats up water so you don’t have to wait a long time. But don’t worry as it doesn’t go beyond a temperature that will scald your tongue. Just enough for a hot cup of coffee.
- Filter is very easy to clean.
- The used coffee pucks are also very easy to remove as they are drier in consistency compared to other machines.
- Comes with a plastic turbo milk frother that is very easy to clean and easily steams the milk.
- There are instances when the water will leak and might spurt all over the place.
- Does not have preset options so you can’t save customized drinks. You have to manually prepare every drink you want every time.
Another great espresso machine option is the Rancilio Silvia. There are many Rancilio Silvia reviews you will read online that attest to the greatness of this machine. The machine is made of stainless steel housing that is definitely durable and built to last. Users were very happy with the results they got from this machine as it easily rivals some of the best coffee shops there is.
- Very attractive design making it a perfect option for homes and even in offices.
- Made with high quality materials so you know you can use for a long time.
- Can produce high quality and coffee shop-quality drinks.
- Requires a special grinding for the best results
- Quite bulky, which may be overwhelming for some people
- It is not automatic so you have to manually tweak the machine to produce your desired coffee drink.
These two are just some of the best espresso makers you can find out there. With a sea of espresso makers, it can be difficult to find the right one for your needs. Hence, if you are considering purchasing a new machine for your home or for your office, consider these two and enjoy short breaks with a delectable cup of coffee made from these machines.